We’re hiring a full-time Programs Officer to join a small, creative, determined and focused team who back our mob to catalyse and mobilise positive change. The successful candidate will lead the Fullaship Program, a 12-month program open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people on a journey to become community leaders, role models and mentors.
You are a highly motivated individual committed to working collaboratively to inspire change. The position is full time with flexible work arrangements.
Young people are at the core of what we do and the successful applicant for this position will possess experience working with young people and in particular, working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people.
Culture is Life is an Aboriginal-led Not-For-Profit organisation. We believe that all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people have the right to thrive and flourish; strong in knowing who they are, where they come from and who they are connected to.
This role can be based anywhere in Australia. Our team are currently based in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Regional NSW.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Access to shared co-working space.
- Travel around Australia with the Fullaship Program.
- Advocate for young First Nations people.
- Professional and cultural development support.
- Generous Fringe Benefit Tax exemptions.
- Opportunities to share your knowledge.